- He can still move. There are thousands of cities around.
- Or, perhaps Heavenly father wanted him to clean his life up – literally -- which could only be done by Bobs getting ready to move.
- Perhaps Bob, in the process of trying to move, met someone that changed his life, or someone met him, which changed their life.
- Perhaps a family had prayed for a house to move into, and Bobs place was a perfect fit for them. So the Lord provided something better for Bob but wants Bob to be proactive.
- Perhaps the group ran upon a key concept of principal that they wouldn’t have found with out perusing that big idea.
- Perhaps it was the preparation that was needed, not necessarily the follow through,
- Perhaps there was a concept or a principal that was learned while everyone was focused on working together toward a common goal.
- Perhaps there was something for the girls to learn by seeing the adults make lemonade.
What does this have to do with me marrying my wife? Give me two hours to write the next part down.
Here it is: http://gaymormonman.blogspot.com/2015/06/what-is-right-answer-to-moho-prayer.html