Saturday, January 9, 2010


I truly do not wish to be disrespectful, but this rendering answers several questions for me that I felt were important enough to share with you.

1: The Word of Wisdom must be an astonishing kind of thing that I, for one, will be happy to continue to follow.

2: Speedos can most assuredly be a fashion yes for the 30's crowd.

3: With abs like that, the answer to the question asked of every modern man in this case was definitely "Briefs".

4: Refer to #1, and then read your scriptures.

4 comments:

  1. Where on earth...? Sorta looks like you. Are you sure you are not a Smith? Nice blog BTW.
    -LBB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I added it to the MoHo Directory. Welcome to the Mormon Queerosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo going to hell.

    Do you think I would look good in that? Size 32...34? Okay, 38 and that's my last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my hero. This photo makes me laugh. It's nice to see a MOHO with a sense of humor, one who is willing to apply said sense to this topic.

    ReplyDelete